|1.||COURSE NAME||THE PROPHET’S BIOGRAPHY – SIRAH|
|2.||COURSE CODE||QSS 1112|
|4.||RATIONALE FOR THIS COURSE PROGRAM||This course introduces students to the history, aspects of life, personality, struggle and propaganda of the Prophet Muhammad as a source important to them to be an example to build character and to understand the various sources disilpin other sciences.|
|5.||SEMESTER & YEAR OFFERED||Semester 2 / Year 1|
|6.||NUMBER OF STUDENT LEARNING (SLT))||Face to Face:
K = Lecture; T = Tutorial; P = Practical; L = Other (Examination)
|Total Teaching and Learning Independent:
|7.||CREDIT RATING||87.5/40= 2.18 (2 Kredit); 2+1|
|9.||OBJECTIVES||1. To expose students to all aspects of Muhammad’s life from his birth until his death.
2. Describe the role of the Prophet Muhammad who managed to change the world, especially the Arab world during his reign.
3. Bringing students to the Friends of the generation has a major contribution in the fight Islam.
|10.||LEARNING OUTCOMES||At the end of this course, students will be able to:
1. State of historical information on the life of Prophet Muhammad (LO1-C2)
2. Noting the important events in his life and associate them with the basics of Islam. (MLO3-P1)
3. Using the information learned to be applied in various disciplines of Islam. (LO5-A1)
|12.||STRATEGIES TEACHING AND ASSESSMENT||Teaching-learning strategies:
|13.||SYNOPSIS||This course aims to expose students to the history and aspects of Muhammad’s life. which includes aspects of life, including birth, the personality, the prophetic history, struggle, preaching and his death. Also disclosed is a struggle for the friends who had been with the Prophet Muhammad in spreading Islam.|
|14.||SUBMISSION FORM||Lectures and tutorials (SCL)|
|15.||METHODS AND TYPE RATING||
|16.||TERMS OF COURSE AND EACH TOPIC SLT||
QSS 1112 | THE PROPHET’S BIOGRAPHY – SIRAH webmaster .