The registration fees for i-Inova 2016 will include booth rental, meals, abstract book, nametag, goodies bag and certificate for one person only. We are also happy to receive accompanying persons with the delegates to I-inova 16. The fees are as follows:
||Paid until 15th September 2016 (Earlybird)
||Paid after 15th September 2016
||RM 1260 @ USD 280
||RM 1350 @ USD 300
|Accompanying person (*include meals, abstract book, nametag, goodies bag and cert; payment should be made by 15th September 2016)
||RM 200 per person
- Participant is recommended to email (email@example.com) a guarantee or supporting letter if the payment is to be made by the university or agency.
- Cancellation of Registration – Strictly no refunda0ce4e
How to make payment for participation fee?
List of Payment Method/Channel :
- MyPayment (Direct Debit and Credit card)
- Online Transfer (in case of MyPayment System cannot be accessed) to USIM Bank Islam 05058010008884.
- Cheque paid to “BENDAHARI USIM”.
- Electronic Fund Transfer From The Agency Account (using PO/LO/Guarantee Letter) to USIM Bank Islam 05058010008884.
- Telegraphic Transfer (overseas payment) :
Beneficiary Name : Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
USIM A/C No. : 05058010008884
Beneficiary Bank : Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB) Bandar Baru Nilai
Branch Code : 4005058
Swift Code : BIMBMYKL
Branch Address : Ground Floor, PT7183 & PT7184, Jalan BBN 1/2E, Bandar Baru Nilai, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, MALAYSIA
- Payment through Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) and Automated Teller machine (ATM) transfer is STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED as the payment may not be detected for future reference.
- For internal fund transfer (within USIM), the payment must be made through VOTE transfer from PTj or research grant from RMC.