This subject aims to enhance students’ understanding on the importance of new media management. Thus, students will be exposed to broad range of management issues associated with understanding of the new media economy, environment and launching of new media services. The course will include case studies of digital television, Web services and revenue sources, direct broadcast satellites, new cable services, electronic banking, and interactive media, among others.
- Blanchard O. 2011. Social Media ROI: Managing and Measuring Social Media Efforts in your organization. Pearson Education
- E.. 2011. Socialnomic How New Media transforms the way we lives and do Business. John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Qualmen E, .2012 .Digital Leader ,The McGraw Hill Companies.
- Kerpen D, . 2011. Likeable Social Media. The McGraw Hill Companies.
- Ryan D, & Jones, C. 2012. Understanding Digital Marketing. Kogan Pages Limited.