This course is designed to equip students with multiple skills in new media designs. It offers balance opportunities between the theory and practise in which students will generate own ideas and creativity to design web-based interactive products and produce digital moving-image for contemporary multimedia platforms including online media, television, print and computer.
- Barfield, Lon, (2004), Design for New Media: Interaction Design for Multimedia and the Web
- Moggridge, Bill, (2010), Designing Media, Harvard: MIT Press
- Colborne, Giles, (2011) Simple and Usable Web, Mobile, and Interaction Design, CA: New Riders
- Straubharar, 2004, Media Now: Understanding Media Culture and Technology, Belmont: Wadsworth.
- Kalay, Y. E. (2004) Architecture’s New Media: Principles, Theories, and Methods of Computer-aided design