This course discusses the fundamental differences of various religions and beliefs such as Buddhims, Hinduism and Sikhsm and compare it to the teaching of Islam. This course can be regarded as a complementary subject of Al-Milal Wa al-Nihal (Al-Adyan).The students will be exposed to the fundamental concept and principles of (inter-religious) dialogue as proposed by the Muslims ulama’ so that during the encounter with the non-Muslims they are capable to show that Islam is the only true religion.
- Al-Ghazali, M.M. Abu Hamid. 1992. Al-Radd al-Jamil li Ilahiyyah Isa bi Sorih al Injil. Istanbul: Maktabah Haqiqah.
- Al-Harrani, Ibn Taymiyyah Ahmad bin Abdul Halim. 2003. Al-Jawab al-Sahih li man Baddala Din al-Masih. Cairo: Dar al-Haytam.
- Ahmad Syalabiy.1984. Muqaranah al-Adyan. Cairo: Maktabh al Nahdhah al Misriyyah.
- Khalil al-Rahman, Rahmat Allah. 1991. Izhar al-Haq. Cairo: Maktabah al-Thaqafah al-Diniyyah.
- Mustafa Hilmi. 1990. al-Islam wa al-Adyan: Dirasah Muqaranah. Al-Iskandariyyah: Dar al-Da’wah.