This course aims to provide the understanding of Islamic Aqedah based on the Quran and Hadith. This course is the foundation to comprehend and to practice Islamic way of life. It covers topics such as the concept of the religion of Allah and its primordial (fitrah) nature, the definition and concept of Islam and its relationship to the concept of faith, the boundary of belief and disbelief, the concept of Islamic aqeedah, the concept of ma’rifah Allah (His Attributes, Names and afcal), the concept of prophethood, the revelations, the miracles, the signs of prophethood, the roles and attributes of the Prophets and Messengers of God.
- Abdul Ghaniy c 1976. Al-cAqidah al-Islamiyah wa al-idiulujiyat al-mucasirah, t.tp. Misr: Dar al-Fikr al-cArabiy.
- Ahmad ‘Izzuddin al-Bayanuniy. 1990 M. al-Kufr wa al-mukaffirat, t.tp.: Dar al-Salam.
- Al-Tahawiy Abu Jacfar Ahmad , t.th., Sharh al-caqidah al-Tahawiyah, t.tp. Misr: Dar al-Fikr al-c
- Muhammad Abdullah Darraz. Al-Din: buhuth mumahhidah li dirasat tarikh al-adyan, Bayrut : Dar al-Kutub.
- Sabir Tucaymah, 1398H/1978M. al-caqidah wa al-fitrah fi al-Islam, Bayrut : Dar al-Jayl.