This course will discuss on ethics from the standpoint of both intellectual enrichment and professional practices. The first part introduces the foundations and principles of ethics, meanwhile the second part presents a number of themes on ethical values practiced in media communications. All topics will be enlightened with Islamic perspectives on ethics as stated in al-Quran and as-Sunnah.
- Day, L.A. 2006. Ethics in Media Communication (5th) Singapore: Thomson- Wadsworth.
- D. 2006. The ethics of the Story. Plymouth, UK: Rowman & Littefield Publishers.
- Christians, C.G. et.al. 2005. Media Ethics: Cases and Moral Reasoning (7th). Pearson.
- Faridah Ibrahim & Mus Chairil. 2000. Etika Kewartawanan. Kuala Lumpur: FAR Publisher.
- Fred Fedle, John R. Bender. 2000. . United States: Oxford University Press.
- Ismail Noor. 2002. Prophet Muhamad: Leadership: Altruistic Management. Kuala Lumpur: Utusan Publicataions & Distributors.
- Nik Roskiman Abd. Samad. 2003. Al-Ghazali on Administrative Ethics. Kuala Lumpur: ISTAC