This course emphasis on local and global development of communication technology and history. Significance, forms, and functions of electronic media which includes radio, television, film, the internet, portable devices, and video games. Perceptions and the relationships of technology, communication science and arts. Students will be exposed on technology development and its implication on the society particularly the ummah.
- Dennis, O.G., & Linda, F.S. 2002. Communication Technology. New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
- Grant, A.E.& Meadows J.H.2010.Communication Technology Update and Funfamental. UK: Focal Press, Elsevier.
- Gross, L.S.& Fink, E.J.2006. Telecomunications: An Introduction to Electronic Media. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Gross, L.S. 2010. Electronic Media: an Introduction (10th) New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Lelia Green. 2002. Communication, Technology & Society. UK: Sage Publications