This course is aimed at giving some principles and guidelines to write a good script for a good drama with Islamic values. It requires great commitments from the students in their efforts of producing the script in a group which will definitely involve Islamic elements, creativity and organization of ideas. On top of that, the students will be exposed to some examples either in a form of videos or articles that may enhance the development of thinking skills in order to produce a good script.
- Gibbs, N. (2012). Writing Television Drama. London: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- Douglas, P. (2011). Writing The TV Drama Series; How To Succeed As A Professional Writer In TV (3rd). Los Angeles: Michael Wiese Productions.
- Trottier. D. (2010). The Scriptwriter’s Bible: A Complete Guide to Writing, Formatting and Selling your Script (5th ed.). Los Angeles: Silman-James Press.
- Schulz, M. (2008). My Son The Fanatic: A screenplay by Hanif Kureishi. Proceedings of Hausarbeit zum Seminar: Multi-ethnic Literature into film (pp 1-15). Jerman Universitat Postdam
- Henson, W. J. (2005). Screenwriting, Step by Step: User friendly basic training for people who dream of writing for movies and television. Boston: Pearson.
- Davis, Rib. 2004. Developing Characters for Script Writing. London: A & C Black Publishers.
- Lucey, P. (1996). Storysense: Writing story & script for feature films and television. New York: McGraw Hill.