This Course introduces basic knowledge of radio production, the concept, tools and techniques of audio production. Basic training of voice control, inonation and articulation will also be given for various types or radio programmes namely news, public sevice announcement, comercials and others.
- Hyde, Stuart. 2004. Television and Radio Announcing, 10th, Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin Company. (*)
- Hausman, C., Benoit, P., Messere, F., O’Donnell, L.B. Modern Radio Production: Production, Programming and Performance, 6th ed., Belmont, CA: Thomson Learning.
- Keith, Michael C. 2004. The Radio Station. 6th, Oxford: Focal Press.
- Price, Monroe E. and Raboy, Marc. 2003. Public Service Broadcasting in Transition: A Documentary Reader, The Haque: Kluwer Law International.
- Alten, Stanley R. 2002. Audio in Media. Singapore: Thomson Learning.