This course introduces student to the essential elements in the production, which are videography and editing. They will be trained on how to applied videography technique, including camera shots, lighting and sound in a recording process and later synchronize it all in the editing stages (linear, non-linear, off-line, and on-line).The final product will be presented in a form of promotional video.
- Zettl, H. 2012. Video Basic. 11th California: Thomson Wadsworth
- Zettl, H. 2012. Television Production Handbook. 11th Thomson Wadsworth.
- Millerson, G & Owens, J. 2009. Television Production. 5th Oxford: Focal Press.
- Millerson, G & Owens, J. 2012. Videoo Production Handbook, 5Th, MA: Elsevier Inc.
- Long, P. & Wall, T. 2009. Media Studies: Texts, Production and Context. London: Pearson.