Mevlana Exchange Program is a program which aims the exchange of students and academic staff between the Turkish higher
education institutions and higher education institutions of other countries.
Who can benefit from Mevlana Exchange Program?
- All the students registrated in formal education programs at higher education institutions may benefit from Mevlana Exchange Program.
- Additionally, all academic staffs who work in a national or foreign higher education institution may benefit from Mevlana Exchange Program.
Mevlana Exchange Program Student:
Application Requirements for the program:
- The students must be studying at associate degree, bachelor degree, master
degree or phd degree og higher education programs.
- Grade point average (GPA) of associate degree and
- Undergraduate students must be at least 2,5 on four point
- Grade point average (GPA) of graduate students (MA, Phd)
must be at least 3.00 on four point scale.
- 50% language score + 50% GPA
- The students studying in their first year at associate or
bachelor degree and the students of preparation classes and
scientific preparation programs of graduate degrees can not
participate in this program at their first semester.
It is hoped that this programme will provides opportunity to the participants to explore, manipulate, and intertwine the theories and practical for creating innovations that can be commercialized globally.
Do students have to pay any tuition fee when they participate in
Mevlana Exchange Program?
Students do not pay any tuition fees to the host institution during the program, but they continue to pay the obligatory tuition fees to their home institutions. They do not pay any extra fee to the host institution within the scope of the exchange program.