The course is design to acquaint students with the concept of management in human services, roles of counselor as manager, program development, need assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating program and ethical issues.
- Allison,M.,& Kaye,J.(2005) Strategic Planning For Non Profit Organization New York,
- Bell,C.(1998) managers as mentors, San Francisco , Jossey-Bass
- Kelly,M.,& Post,K (1995) New Management In Human Services, WashingtonNASW Press.
- Lewis,J.A., Packard,T.,Lewis,M.D. 2007.Management of Human Services Programs. Thomas Brooks / Cole USA.
- Menefee,D. (2000) what managers do and why they do it. Thousand Oaks, CA, Sage.
- Muhamad Al-Ghazali. 2002. Akhlak Seorang Muslim. Kuala Lumpur: Cresent News Kl. Sdn. Bhd.