This course consists of scientific studies on the various religions adopted by mankind today. The discussion includes the original and the basic teachings of the review, such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Christianity and Judaism and other religions. The approach follows the method of analysis by scholars of al-Milal wa al-Nihal. The course will also study the history, understanding of religious sects, discipline and influence through a critical and comparative approach.
- Ibnu Hazm al-Andlusiy (2004): al-Fasl fi al-Milal wa al-Ahwa’ wa al-Nihal. (Turas)
- al-Shahrastaniy (1995): al-Milal wa al-Nihal. (Turas)
- Abdullah Darras (2003): al-Din: Buhus Mumahhadah lidirasat tarikh al-Adyan.
- Abdullah Ali (2005): al-Din Fii Ilm al-Muqaranah.
- Din Mohammad (2006): Al-Muslimun wa al-kharitat al-diniyyah al-‘alamiyyah al-mu’asirah.
- Basri, Ghazali (2015), Ilmu Perbandingan Agama: Suatu Pengenalan, Malaysia, Akademi Kajian Ketamadunan.
- Amin, Mohd Haruddin, Sekolah Agama di Malaysia: Sejarah & Cabaran, Malaysia, UTM.