This course will introduce the concept and application of morals and mysticism which includes a general introduction about the morality and mysticism, interest in view of the Sufi morals, character formation and the station approach and ahwāl (condition) of Sufism. Besides the development of congregations and leaders of Sufi in the world were also discussed.
- Dayyab, Abdul Majid, 1993, Tahqia al-Turath al-Arabi –Manhajuhu wa Tatawwuruh, Cairo-Egypt, Darul Ma’arif,
- Harun, Abdul Salam, 19981, Tahqia al-Nusus wa Nashruha, Cairo-Egypt, Maktabah al-Khanji.
- Al-Bayanuni, Muhamad Abu al-Fath, 2009, al-Madkhal Ila ‘Ilmi al-Dakwah, Beirut-Lebanon, Muassasah al-Risalah.
- al-qardawi, yusuf .2005. Kayfa natacamal maca al-turayth wa al-tamazhub wa al-ikhtilaf. Bayrūt : Mu’assasat al-Risālah lil-Ṭibā‘ah wa-al-Nashr wa-al-Tawzī
- al-Ghazali, Abu Hamid, 2005, Ihyaa Ulum al-Din, Beirut-Lebanon, Darul Kutub Ilmiah.
- Abdul Aziz, Jum’at Amin, 1999, al-Dakwah, Qawaid wa Usul, al-Iskandariyah – Egypt, Darul Dakwah.