This course discusses the history and figures or personalities of Da ͨ wah from the first Hijri century to the present. Discussion will include the identification of the figures of Da ͨ wah, their thought and their contribution to the reformation movement and Da ͨ wah, principles of their lives in calling people to Allah’s religion and the Muslim community. In addition, this course also gives students the opportunity to develop leadership potential in their preaching.
- Al-Bhuty, Muhammad Said Ramadhan. 1990. Shakhsiyyat Istawqafatni. Beirut: Muassasah al-Risalah.
- Al-Kandahlawi, Yusuf. 2000. Hayat al-Sahabah. Cairo: Dar al-Salam.
- Al-Nadwi, Abu Al-Hasan Ali. Rijal Al-Fikr Wa Al-Da’wah. Damsyiq: Dar Ibn Kathir.
- Hamid,Ahmad. 1987. Al-Islam: Ila Aina: Liqaa’ Ma’a Nukhbat min Rijal Al-Fikr wa al-Da’wah Fi Al- `Alam. Cairo: Dar Sya’ab.
- Ziad Ahmad Salamah. Hasan Al Banna: Sirah Fikriah. Amman: Dar Al-Bayariq.
- Fathi Yakan, Muzakkirat al-Du’a wa al-ulum, Lubnan, Dar al- Shiraq.
- Ghazali. 1985. Dirasat Fi al-Da’wah wa al-Du’at. Cairo : Dar al-Kutub al- Islamiyyah.